Connection and Entanglement

4 December 2020


Connection and Entanglement


Connections, connections, – and entanglement.

If we are all connected across space and time,

In a web of energies – seen, unseen, felt, and unnoticed

Why do I see myself as separate, living in a world of grime?


What would my life be like if I truly believed and lived

As if everything I see, and all my connections are one

And I am but a miniscule point in a network of energies

Created to let me experience life in all its sorrows – and fun.


For fun it should be to fully celebrate

The gift of being part of the whole

Without need to do, to achieve, or to have

But just to explore and expand my soul.


There are of course many connections that show other sides

Of our intricate universe of infinite variety

With its continuous network of interactions and changes

That also create mistrust, fear, and anxiety.


There is much that I will never comprehend

Of the myriad of forms and ways of seeing and being

My goal is to fully embrace all sides of reality

And live gratefully and joyfully without fleeing


From the challenges of life, but embracing

Fully with creativity, patience, and grace

The beauty of all my complex connections

That make our world such a marvellous place.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rush of Time 12 Feb 2021

Joyce's Bird Poems

Harmony, Hubris, Fear – and Contentment